I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by streetartrat.com, thank you very much Aneta!
Her blog provides various street art from around the world..
Rules for The Liebster Award Nomination
I did not create the rules for the award and I won’t be upset if you don’t have the time to answer my que
stions or nominate other blogs!
I simply like to thank you for stoping by at JCV.PHOTOGRAPHY and to let you know
that I enjoy following your BLOG!
· each nominee must link back the person who nominated them
· answer the 11 questions
· nominate up to 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 500 followers
· create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
· you can’t nominate the one who tagged you
· let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
My answers to the questions
Thank´s to Aneta, there are just 5 but interesting questions 😉
· Do you notice street art and graffiti in the streets?
Yes I do notice art in the streets and I mostly enjoy it! For me it is a very democratic, non commercial and fresh way of art. It can provide art for a wider audience as in a museum or in a gallery.
· For how long have you been blogging?
I am now blogging for about 4 years! It helped me to develop my photography and it allows me to follow interesting BLOGS.
· If you had to move to another country which one would it be?
After 8 years in Danmark I am back in Germany and I love to be a part of my own culture. For the near future I can not really imagine to live in another country. But you never know.
· Would you have the courage to be a street artist and illegally leave your work on the city walls? (Like Banksy, not taggers who destroy property of others)
Just on legal walls!
· Lastly, if you happened to have super powers, what would it be?
I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING BLOGS FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD
My questions for the blogs that I nominated are
Why and when did you start your blog?
Where is your favourite place in the world and why?
What or who inspires you?
Who are your favorite blogger at the moment?
What do you love most about where you live right now?
What do you think about the future of Street Photography?
What is your favorite book?
What is your favorite movie?
What is a piece of advice you would like to share?
Who is a hero in your life?
How does it feel to be nominated for this award? 😉
I am excited to read the answers from the blogs I nominated!
Have a nice day!